Sorry Letter to Friend

Dear Name,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I attended the special classes for mathematics even though we decided together that we won’t be attending the tuition classes. I didn’t do it deliberately. The next day that we decided about the tuition classes you went to your hometown for ten days and when I was back home my father was adamant that I should attend the classes. He was very angry as I was not doing well in the mathematics exam. I didn’t want to hide it from you. I came to your place next day to inform you that I had joined but no one was at home and your neighbor informed that there was an emergency and you and your family has left to your home town.
There was no way I could contact you. You know that we share all our problems together but believe me. I wanted to wait for you, but you know my father if he decides something that’s final. All through these ten days I was thinking and worried how to put it across to you. I had no courage to come and talk it to you.
So I thought I will write and inform you. I am sorry again if I have hurt your feelings. I would come and meet you personally.
Yours truly,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sorry Letter to Friend