Sample Thank You Letter for Scholarship

A scholarship thank you letter is a reply to the donor’s generosity. It helps the recipient to give an honor to his helper. When you are paying your sincere gratitude to your helper give a gleam about your personal life with a bit of your present experience and a brief account of your future plans.
Here is a sample scholarship thank you letter:
From:
Ebin Ebhram
D-48, Pratap Nagar,
Tonk Road,
Jaipur
To:
Dr. Swaminathan Sekar
Plot # 8, New Colony,
Race Course Circle,
Coimbatore
26th May, 2010
Dear Dr. Sekar,
I am honored to be the recipient of Salim Ali Research Scholarship and wanted to thank you for your kind support and recommendation.
Sir, I always dreamed to be a part of a renowned organization where I can use my research skills to yield the best results. I wanted to complete my doctorate in bird sciences. Thanks to you that today my dream has taken a shape of degree and soon I will step forward to make it a reality.
Due to the financial problems, I always compromised at my school and college level, so I know the importance of education. Although, I did not have enough resources yet I managed to score good grades in my academics.
Now I want to do PhD in Ornithology and by God’s grace and by your efforts and recommendation, I would be able to complete my ambition of life. I, therefore, once again offer my sincerest thanks for your help and support.
With regards,
Ebin Ebraham

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Thank You Letter for Scholarship