Sample Scholarship Letter

Summary: sample scholarship letter is written to help those people who do not know how to write a scholarship letter and need some guidance. This letter involve the same common content can be used by any person.
To:
Jim Smith
Head of the Believe in Yourself Foundation
Los Angeles
Dear Mr. Smith,
I am writing in request that you would accept the following application for the Believe in Yourself Foundation scholarship that was recently advertised as being available.
I would like to tell you a bit about myself since I have just finished my Master’s degree in History Education and I am doing an internship at the Museum of History. I have recently been accepted into the PhD program that is available at the University of California, Los Angeles. I am planning to go back to school in the fall.
Included with this letter is the application for the scholarship, the resume, and all other information requested. This scholarship could help me to be able to pursue this degree since the financial burden would be lightened significantly.
Sincerely
Janice Moore
August 5, 2010

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Scholarship Letter