Sample Letter of Sympathy on brother death

Summary : only a sympathy letter that close to the heart can make the other one realize that you are also passing through the same traumatic situation as the one who has actually lost someone dear. If you are not sure how to start saying, this sample letter will help you out.
Mrs. Christine M.Bak
4242 Upland Avenue
Holland, OH 42564
Dear Ms.Bak,
I am sorry to learn about the tragic death of your bellowed brother Mr. Napoleon M. Wallace. I can duly understand about the trauma you must be passing through. It would have been an unpleasant disaster for you as well as your family. I am here to show my sympathies on his heartbreaking death.
I personally knew Napoleon as we had spent many years of our lives together. We studied together in the Medical College back in 2000.apart from being a good student; he was a genuine human being. Furthermore, we joined the same office on our first salaried job. Lately, I met him a few days back and he was excited about the increment he was going to have.
Feel confident to contact me and take care of your family, as they need your support at this part of life. I am going to come to see you and your family soon.
May his soul rest in peace!
With sympathies,
Steve J. Wright

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Letter of Sympathy on brother death