Sample Condolence Letters on the Death of Brother

Dear Name,
It was really sad to know about your brother’s death. We would like you to know that we are all shocked and the entire family is in grief for your brother’s accident.
_________ was a very enthusiastic person and was always smiling and full of life. He was a great support to my mother when my brother left to US. We still remember how he used to study together with my brother and he was like a family member to us.
His passing has left a void in every one’s life. I am sure he has touched all the people’s life he knew. May god give you strength to cope with the grief and help in taking on his responsibilities.
If you need anything or just would like to talk to me please feel free to call me .you can call me at work also. My home number is ________ and work number _______.
My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you.
Yours faithfully
Your name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Condolence Letters on the Death of Brother