Sample Apology Letter to Girlfriend

When you commit a mistake and hurt someone who is very close to your heart, then you should feel it and express your apologies. You can use a sorry letter to do so as it will be an imprint of your repentance which will remain forever with the recipient. Your sorry letter will be a mirror which will show your emotions and help you to win the heart of your loved one.
Here is a sample sorry letter to girlfriend:
Marigold Alfred,
46, New Colony,
Greater Church Lane,
Frankfurt
14th May, 2010
Dear Marigold,
Though sorry is just a word but today I am using this to show my apologies for letting you down. I am really sorry that I was not able to attend your cousin’s wedding party. As I promised I tried hard to manage the things but you are well aware about the urgency of my project. On the day of the party I was in a remote area from where I was not even able to contact you. Believe me it was a very spontaneous order and I did not have any option except to follow it.
I understand your feelings and I know you were eagerly waiting for me because you wanted to introduce me to your family. Now I can only give you the excuses because I can’t bring back the moment when you faced a kind of humiliation because of me.
I just want to tell you that I love you more than anything in this world and whatever I am doing it’s for our future. I am really very sorry and I hope that my sweet angel will forgive me.
With all my love,
Tony

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Apology Letter to Girlfriend