Letter Of Sympathy for Accident

Summary: The sample of the letter below is the one you can use for writing to a friend or a person whom you know to express your concern about the accident that happened with him. It is always nice to let them know that you care about them and show that you are ready for support. Follow this letter if any such miss happening is happened with any of your close ones.
Kreig Balter
22A; Cristler Road
New York
USA
Date: March 08, 2010.
Dear Kreig,
Hope by the time you get this letter you already feel better. It has been a long time that I didn’t write you and I am sorry to hear about your accident. How did it happen? I was shocked when I heard about that two days ago. I know that you were always was such a careful driver and I am sure it wasn’t your fault in this accident. How serious is your situation? Is there anything I can do for you?
I will pray for your soon recovery and will try to visit you soon. Next week probably I will find a way to come to New York. Please, take care and since now we will be in touch.
Wishing you the soonest recovery
Your friend,
Julie

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter Of Sympathy for Accident