Letter of Apology to a Friend due to not participate in game

In any persons life friend mean a lot to them but in any substance you hurt your friend then taking responsibility and saying sorry is equally important. A friend is a person whom you can tell anything but some time saying sorry to your friend is a bit awkward. Hence you take up support of sorry letter. When you address sorry letter to your friend then try to make it short, simple and sweet. As your friend knows you very well he will understand your feelings in simple words.
Mr. Ronald C. Smith
2922 Sycamore Lake Road
Green Bay, WI 54304
03 September, 2010
Subject: SORRY LETTER TO FRIEND
Dear, Ronald
From 15th October, 2010 the annual football championship is getting started in our college and our group has taking part in it. At the time of selection I performed well and you had selected me in you team. But know I got a knee injury and doctors have suggested me to take complete rest for next one month. Hence it won’t be possible for me to play in the annual championship. As you are my best friend and even the captain of my team it’s my responsibility to inform you well in advance so that you can arrange someone else on my behalf. Taking our friendship into consideration I feel that you will definitely understand my problem and try to make it easy for me. And I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience.
Yours Truly,
Mark S. Patten
323 Brown ton Road
Jackson, MS 3921

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter of Apology to a Friend due to not participate in game