Gift thank you letter format

Summary: Feeling good about the gift that you received from friends/family/colleagues and want to thank them in a special way? Appreciate their choice and thoughtfulness by writing a personal thank you email to them. You can do this by following the below template. Recipient’s name:
Nathalie Mazuret
[Recipient’s full designation in case it is official]
(10, rue Gontier-Patin
13090 AIX-EN-PROVENCE )
[September, 12, 2010]
Dear Nathalie (In case of Personal)/ Dear Ms Mazuret (In case of Surname),
(Thank you for the gift, I simply love it! I could never buy this gift and now I have it in my hands (Describe gift). All thanks to you! The gift has numerous features and is extremely beautiful. It is a perfect gift for me. (Talk about how are you using it and its unique uses and features) It was so sweet of you to gift me something like that, I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. (Describe more on what you liked)
Thank you again for the lovely gift! It means a lot to me and I would cherish it always.
Yours Faithfully,
[Rita Joseph]
[Signature]

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Gift thank you letter format