Writing to tender resignation as a Sales Executive

Summary: This is a sample letter of resignation that states a complaint against the company. The leaving employee states his reason concisely in a professional manner while giving relevant and sufficient information with regards to the complaint. The employee decides to leave the company, which he feels is no longer conducive for him to work in.
From:
Joshua C. Callender
345 Melville Street
Memphis, TN 38118
To:
Jewell G. Huckins
HR Department
MayorMiles Company
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
19th December 2009
Dear Ms. Huckins
I am writing to tender in my resignation as a Sales Executive in MayorMiles Company.
I want to bring your attention to the poor work conditions at the Sales Department, which I have informed not only the Department Head but your kind self also. However, no positive action was taken to rectify the situation after 6 months.
Therefore, I have decided to submit this letter of resignation, as the conditions are not conducive for my productivity.
I trust that the company will clear any outstanding dues to me quickly before my last day at work here, which is the end of this month.
Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
Joshua Callender

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Writing to tender resignation as a Sales Executive