Tendering resignation from the post of salesman

Summary: This sample resignation letter pertains to a sales person who gives notice of his resignation to the company with the relevant information, such as period of notice and last working day. The contents are concise and the style is courteous to enable a good parting ambience to all parties involved.
Morgan Fairley
55 Hill Street
WOODSDALE TAS 7120
24th July 2010
Dear Ms. Forbes
RE: Notice of Resignation
I am tendering my letter of resignation today, as a salesman from your esteemed company, Better Deals Limited. I am giving a week’s notice with my last working day on 31st July 2010.
I am moving on to Great Works Company on August 1st2010. All my duties have been covered as of yesterday with other outstanding projects being passed on to my colleague, John Hughes. All relevant information on the outstanding projects will also be furnished for a smooth handover. I will continue to assist the company responsibly at this notice period.
Please inform me of any outstanding administrative work that requires my attention before I leave. You may contact me as per my personal contact details.
Thank you for the opportunity to have served Better Deals Limited.
Yours sincerely
Morgan Fairley

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Tendering resignation from the post of salesman