Simple Resignation Letter from Office manager

Summary: This is a sample of a simple resignation letter that is written very concisely, stating just the essential information such as the letter’s intent (resignation), position and the notice period as required in a contractual agreement. A simple request for the responsibilities to be passed over is made.
From:
Lewis L. Morning
4061 Rafe Lane
Noxapater, MS 39346
To:
Caleb Haszler
1102 Frosty Lane
East Syracuse, NY 13057
12th May 2010
Dear Mr. Haszler
Please accept my resignation as the Office Manager from your esteemed organization. We worked together for a long time and it was nice experience to work in this professional and highly reputed firm. I am leaving company for certain reasons and I believe that you will consider them. They are some personal matters and I got another good job to join. I am writing this letter you clear all the things between two of us.
According to my contract, I am giving one month’s notice as from today. Kindly arrange to relieve me of my responsibilities before my last working day. Also there is some pending dues if you can arrange them on the same day I will be highly obliged.
Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
Lewis Morning

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Simple Resignation Letter from Office manager