Sample of Nursing Resignation Letter

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email
Date
Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code
Subject: Resignation letter.
Date:
Respected Sir/Ma’am,
Dear Mr./Ms. Manager:
Please accept this letter of resignation effective two months from today. My last day will be 10 June, 2012.
I have accepted a position with another company that will further my growth and development in my nursing career. However, this new position will further enhance my career in the field of nursing.
During the next two months, I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.
I would like to thank you for your assistance and ready support provided to me during my period of service.  I would also like to wish you and the hospital all the very best in your upcoming efforts.
Thanking you.
Sincerely,
(Name of the employee)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample of Nursing Resignation Letter