Sample of a formal Resignation Letter

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email
Date
Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code
Subject: Resignation letter.
Date:
Dear Mr./Ms. Manager:
Please accept this letter of resignation effective one month from today. My last day will be 4th March, 2013.
I have accepted a position with another company that will further my growth and development in my career. I have enjoyed working at [company name] and will miss my colleagues. However, this new position will challenge my growth and further my career.
During the next one month, I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible. This includes assisting in recruiting and training my replacement. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.
Again, it has been a pleasure working as a part of your company.
Thanks and regards,
Sincerely,
(name of the employee)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample of a formal Resignation Letter