Retirement Letter to Client

Summary: Clients are always important no matter you are working or retired. At the time of retirement, send this letter to your clients to maintain good relations. The letter has been written by an employee who is going to retire soon to his client to inform about his retire. In this, he explains that he will miss clients like him but will available if needed to help him through phone and mail.
12th September 2010,
Mr. Brian Parker,
294 Green Residence Apartments,
Bandra,
Mumbai
Dear Parker,
I would like to inform you that I am retiring from my post of finance manager with Money Matters on 18th October. I will no longer available to handle your account. It is tough to leave the company, colleagues and wonderful clients like you.
I thank you sincerely for your incredible support that you have provided me for past seven years. I loved working for you and thankful to organisation for providing me an opportunity like this. It was exciting as well as challenging to work for you. I will still be there in case you need me. My email id istom@ymail.com and you can call me on 476240. I offer my best wishes for your business and your future.
Yours sincerely,
Tom Lee.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Retirement Letter to Client