Retirement Letter – Retiring from Business

From,
Your name,
Your address,
City.
To,
Company name
Address
City,
Date
Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that I have decided to retire from business dated (date) because of health reasons.
I have given off all my machinery units to (company name) and I am left with three more units. All the units are in good condition and good manufacturing capacity. The quality of the machines is also good and is still excellent for productivity.
I had initially purchased this from (city) for around (amount).I would wish to sell the units for (amount).if you are interested please come to my factory and investigate the working of the units and we can further discuss the matter.
It was wonderful having such a nice business relationship for so long. I will always cherish all those successful years we had together. As I would spend time with my grandchildren and having relaxed time back with family I will always remember the hard work we had together. I wish you prosperity and success in your business.
Should you require any assistance or information please free to contact me.
Regards
Your name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Retirement Letter – Retiring from Business