Resigning from the post of Operations Supervisor

Summary: This is a sample letter of resignation where the leaving employee serves his resignation notice to his current employer, stating the last working day at the company due to an acceptance of a new position at another company. A smooth work transition is ensured with an offer to assist where needed.
Christopher E. Anderson
87 English Street
MOUNT BARKER SA 5251
July 20th 2010
Bernd Herrmann
Managing Director,
Lowell Pvt. Ltd.
78 Derry Street
MOORINA QLD 4506
Dear Mr. Herrmann
This letter serves to confirm that I am resigning from the post of Operations Supervisor at Lowell Pvt. Ltd., August 20th2010 as my last work day.
This follows from my confirmed acceptance of the position of Operations Manager with a progressive manufacturing company. This new position offers me new challenges to expand my knowledge and skills to develop my personality and career further.
I am willing to work with the person of your choice in handing over any outstanding work to ensure a smooth work transition before my last day of work.
Please feel free to contact me should you have any work queries after my departure.
I wish you and the company the best in your future undertakings.
Yours sincerely,
Christopher Anderson

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resigning from the post of Operations Supervisor