Resignation Letter of Software Engineer

Summary: This is a sample letter from a Software Engineer tendering in his letter of resignation to the HR Department. The letter states the effective date of resignation and the last day of work. The reason for resigning is also stated with a note of appreciation for the professional and personal development during the time of tenure.
June 13th 2010
Lizzie D. Lee
Human Resource Manager
MicroBeams Solutions
869 Bank St
Ottawa, ON K1H 7Z1
Dear Ms. Lee
Please accept my letter of resignation from the position of Software Engineer with MircroBeams Solutions effective from today with my last working day on June 30th 2010. The reason for my resignation is that I shall be relocating to Toronto shortly.
Allow me to record a note of thanks for the numerous opportunities awarded to me for my professional and personal development during my 6 years here. I am proud to be a part of this esteemed organization which has groomed me to where I am today.
I relish my time here rising from an apprentice engineer to the current position because of the trust and support rendered to me, which I am grateful for.
Please feel free to contact me should you require any assistance after my departure. It will be my pleasure to assist in any way I can.
Yours Sincerely
Michael Lights
Software Engineer,
MicroBeams Solutions

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation Letter of Software Engineer