Resignation Letter Notice Sample

Summary: This is the very simple way to submit the resignation and appreciating to the present company. The sincere thanks for the guidance and experience gained while working in the company, at the same time regretting their offer. The approach is pleasant and impressive.
Rose Taylor, Accountant,
Simala Paper Industries,
29 December 2008
Mr. James Kingston,CEO,
Simala Paper Industries,
New Jerssy,
Dear Mr. Kingston,
I had great pleasure in working with your industry for the past four years. Really, I have gained valuable experience and lerent a lot valuable things under the guidance of seniors working in the company. I take this opportunity to inform to you that I am considering to leave this company, as I have received an offer from another company with good hike which I am willing to accept. I therefore, request you to grant me an appointment for making things clear for you. I will be available for your assistant for future as and when required by you.
Sincerely,
I am glad for your new order from Minnesota and congratulate you for the same. I appreciate that our company is getting orders from other cities also. I am writing this letter regarding our meeting which we had on the 10th of June. I am grateful to you for offering me the position and the hike, but I sorry to inform to you that at present it is better for me to take the offer given to me by my new employer, which is required for my better career.
I thought sincerely about every aspect before coming to this conclusion. Please feel my sentiments and understand that it was a very difficult decision for me. I am going to join the new company by the end of this month. I, therefore render my official resignation. I will finish the pending work by the end of this month. It was my pleasure being associated with Sansuaii Electronics and Hardware.
Thanks and regards,
Sincerely,
Rose Taylor,
Accountant

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation Letter Notice Sample