Resignation letter from a company Director

Summary: This sample letter is a resignation letter from a company Director stating his reason of leaving clearly and expressing his gratitude over the good support from the company during his tenure. The letter also assures the company that all assigned responsibilities shall be honored and completed before leaving.
Date: June 2nd 2010
Finlay M. Hilton
Chairman
General Machines Enterprise
Hakulintie 43
20250 ÅBO
Sub: Resignation from Post
Dear Sir
I hereby tender my letter of resignation as the Director of General Machines Enterprise with effect from today.
I am accepting the position of Senior Director of an established healthcare company, Raymond & Roy HealthCare next month. This is a golden opportunity for me to take on different and bigger challenges to develop myself personally and professionally.
I am able to complete all my assigned projects in a week and I am ready to hand over the other tasks to my successor. It has been a pleasure to have been part of this great company, General Machines Enterprise for the last 10 years.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any clarification from me on previous projects under my responsibility. Thank you for the support and opportunities accorded to me during my tenure here.
I also want to wish you all in General Machines Enterprise every success in your future endeavors.
Yours Sincerely
Joey Sandler

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation letter from a company Director