Resignation letter for joining other company for career development

Summary: This is a sample of a free-style format for a resignation letter. The tone is casual and the format is easy, conveying the same contents as in a formal resignation letter. If you have some personal relations with the organization or with your head of the department then this letter can be used. There is no compulsion to adhere to the standard formal letter format.
Dear Mr. Jones
I wish to inform you that I have been offered a position by another firm that will open doors of opportunities for me to develop my career and myself. Thus, after reviewing the situation carefully, I have made the decision to take the offer.
I now give my one-month notice to resign from Real Homes Limited with my last day at this company on June 28 2010.
Thank you so much for your invaluable advice and guidance to me while working with you. It was my pleasure to have been trained by you and to share a good working relationship during my tenure. I believe I am ready to move out for further challenges applying what I have learnt here.
Please feel free to contact me on my phone number. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Yours truly
Sarah Nolan

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation letter for joining other company for career development