Resignation letter due to accepting new offer from other company

Summary: This letter appreciates the organization achievements and the guidance given to him. In the decent manner, intimating about new offer and showing his inability in accepting the offered new hike and position. The submission of resignation and assurance for completing the pending task is appreciable.
Mr. Robinson Brown,
Maneger,
Date 16 June 2004,
Mrs. Red Hall,
CEO,
Health Care Institution,
Torento,
Dear Mrs. Hall,
I am glad for your new order from Vallore Hospital Chinnai and congratulate you for the same. I am happy that our company is getting orders from other cities as well. I am writing this letter regarding our meeting, which we had on 10 June. I am thankful to you for offering me the position and the hike, but I sorry to inform to you that at present I am accepting the offer given to me by my new employer, which I think is better for my better career.
I considered sincerely about all aspects before coming to this conclusion. Please understand my sentiments and believe that it was a very difficult decision for me. I am going to join the new company by the end of this month. I, therefore render my official resignation. I will finish the entire pending work by the end of this month. It was my pleasure being associated with Health Care Institution.
Thanks and regards,
Sincerely,
Mr. Robinson Brown.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation letter due to accepting new offer from other company