Resignation from the post of Marketing Manager

Summary: This is a sample resignation letter to inform the boss of the firm decision to leave the company after some period of service, stating the reason for leaving without indulging the details. A sufficient notice period is given to ensure completion of work with a note of appreciation to the company for the past support given.
To
Mr. Allan Jaber
Managing Director
Wyman Pharmaceuticals
4538 Blue Spruce Lane
Hanover, MD 21076
Date: June 20 2010
Dear Sir,
It is with regret that I am tendering my resignation today from my post of Marketing Manager at Wyman Pharmaceuticals. I have been offered another position that will enhance my personal and professional development. Please consider this letter as my official letter of resignation.
My last day of work will be on August 3 2010, which will allow me to clear any outstanding responsibilities while handing over the work to my replacement. I would like to record my greatest appreciation and thanks to you and this great company for the support and opportunities extended to me during my tenure of 4 years with Wyman Pharmaceuticals.
I want to wish you and the company the best in your future endeavors.
Thank you
Best Regards
Elaine Davidson
Marketing Manager
Wyman Pharmaceuticals

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation from the post of Marketing Manager