Love Letter to Girlfriend

Summary: You have always dream for a sweet and beautiful girl friend for you. Your love, feelings, emotions should be expressed when you have that charming girl with you. Write romantic letter to girlfriend and express that joy which you receive from her in your life. Let her know that you both are made for each other and what all you expect on her part.
April 22, 2010
Address
Dear ABC
As the dew drops that fall from sky would give life and freshness to the grass your presence and love has filled my life with new hopes and joy. Your touch resembling the gentle evening breeze soothes my life and took my heart into a comfort zone. Like the rainbow colors your vibrant personality lifts the energy levels of my spirit and helps achieve everything on Earth. Your laughter like the temple bells always tinkles my heart and makes me smile forever.
No words can stand as compliments to your love. I feel like you are God’s perfect creation which I have never felt before. The divine has filled your heart with kindness. I am blessed to have you in my life as my love and sweetheart. I will do everything I can to make you smile all the time.
With love,
XYZ

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Love Letter to Girlfriend