Early Retirement Letter Sample

From:
Your name
Your Address
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email
Date
To:
Name
Position,
Department
Office address,
City, State, Zip.
Dear Name,
This is to inform you that dated __________ I would be retiring from my services as the general manager after 15 years of service I understand it’s an early retirement but I am taking this decision because I want to be with my family. I have spent most of my like alone and would like to join my family and start a small business of my own. I had a wonderful experience in ___________ company and will always cherish the me ravel moments spent with you and other staff members, I had a peaceful and exciting carrier in the past and I am sure I can put all the experiences I gained in my new business.
I thank one and all for you support and cooperation during my tenure. It was a hard decision to take as I still have some years of my tenure remaining but I realized that I also need to be with my family and kids. I am excited to join them but I will me missing you all.
If you need any assistance or information please feel free to contact me at ____________.
Wish you all and ___________ Company a success in future.
Sincerely,
Your Name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Early Retirement Letter Sample