Student Reference Letter

From:
Your Name,
Your Address,
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email
Date
To:
Name
Position,
Department
Office address,
City, State, Zip.
Dear Sir,
(Name) is been selected as one of the trainee employee of the company have known her from past two years and I have been her lecturer for two years. I have been always impressed by her hard work and dedication towards studies and other activities. She is an active player in whatever she takes up. She is very popular among the peer group and is always ready to give a helping hand to her friends when necessary.
She is excellent in her studies and one among the top students. She is always interested and eager to learn new concepts and I am sure if given a chance she will be the best candidate you have selected. She is very good in her subject and I am sure she will be great help and support to your team. Being a go-getter and achiever she has achieved all her goals in studies during her stay in college, I recommend her strongly for a position in your organization as I believe she would be successful wherever she goes and whatever she does. For more information please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely,
Your name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Student Reference Letter