Student medical leave letter to college authority

Many students take leave from college because of many reasons. The reason can vary from family functions or problems, any health related problems, important and personal problems. The format of writing the college leave letter is the same but there should be little more added details in a college leave letter like your roll number, department and other personal details related to college. Take a look at the following sample college leave letter to understand better.
Letter:
8th March 2010
To,
The Principal,
Sarabah College of Technology,
Arasambatti,
Chennai.
Respected Sir,
I am Michelle Johnson studying in III year Information Technology in your college. My Student ID number is IT20070934. I am writing this letter to inform you that I am going to undergo a small surgery this 12th March, 2010 to remove stones formed in my kidney. In addition, doctors advised to take complete bed rest for one week after surgery.
So, I kindly request you to understand my situation and grant me leave for two weeks from 10th March 2010. If I wish to attend college soon, I will inform you earlier or if I want to extend my leave, I will inform you the same earlier.
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Michelle Johnson

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Student medical leave letter to college authority