Sister marriage leave letter format

SAMPLE LEAVE LETTER
Name and address of person applying for leave
Name, designation and address of person to whom letter is addressed
Date:
Subject: Leave Application
Dear Sir or Madam
The wedding of my sister has been fixed for __________ (date). Since I have to go to my hometown _____________ (name of town) to attend the wedding I am requesting for leave of 10 days from ________ (start date) to _____________ (end date),
I would request you to please sanction the leave at the earliest because I also need to book my train tickets well in advance.
These leaves may be deducted from my ______________ (Casual/Sick/Earned) leaves.
I have completed all projects that had to be submitted and there is nothing pending or due till I return.
I will be sending the wedding invitation to all of you just before I leave. My family and I would be delighted if all of you attend the wedding and bless the newly wedded couple.
Thanking you in anticipation
Best regards,
(Name of the applicant)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sister marriage leave letter format