Sick leave application format

As the name clearly indicates, a sick leave letter is written to inform other or concerned persons that you are affected with some health related problems and you may not be able to attend class or office for some short period. You can see a sample sick letter below from where you can find the format and reason for writing a sick leave letter.
Letter:
Michelle J. Hemmer
1376 Brookside Drive
Birmingham, AL 35222
10 August 2006
To
Mrs. Rose Winslet
Head of the Team
Dear Winslet,
I was feeling very tired and exhausted for the last two days and I consulted with a doctor today. He said that I am infected with jaundice and I need to take rest for two weeks. I write this letter to officially inform you about my sickness and to request for two weeks leave. I also have enclosed the medical report given by the doctor.
I transferred my present work to one of my colleague in my team and the accepted it and assured that he will complete it without any delays and problems. As everything is clear, I kindly request you to grant me leave for two weeks starting from 11th August 2006.
Thanks and regards,
Michelle J. Hemmer

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sick leave application format