Sample Reference Thank You Letter

Summary: Sample reference thank you letter is a kind of thank you letter that states your sincerest gratitude to a person on behalf of his or her referral. This is a simple semi formal letter that expresses deep thankfulness for the support that a person gives you a favor.
Reference thank you letters:
From:
Manager
Trust Service Limited
New Delhi
2nd October, 2007
Dear Sir/Madam,
I like to earnestly thank you for the reference letter that you gave me by the time that I relocated and choose to transfer. The reference letter helps me a lot since it tilts the balance in my own favor and it get me the right career of my choice along with the great opportunities.
I earnestly thank you again for all those kind words and assistance that you had given me. It really helps a lot in boosting me and my career. I greatly appreciate everything that you have extended and the assistance that you have granted me.
If there’s anything that I can do for you, or any help that I can extend to you it would be my pleasure to be of assistance to you Sir. I am looking onwards to hear from you shortly. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amish Mohammed

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Reference Thank You Letter