Partnership in Business Proposal Letter to a Friend

Summary: The letter is written by a friend to the other one extremely close to his heart, who intends to offer the partnership in his business. A friend is undoubtedly the most trustworthy person and writing a letter is certainly the best way.
Mr. Steve Butler,
368, Baking towers,
Sacramento,
California,
USA.
Dear Steve,
Very warm greetings. I have been thinking seriously about a proposal which I want to present to you. I desire to offer you a partnership in my business. You might know that it is getting difficult on my part to manage my retail garment’s business and I want the helping hand of an honest and loyal partner. We have a long time association and I am very well familiar of your managing capabilities. So, this is my official proposal to you to become partner.
I know that you are acquainted with my commercial enterprise; it is my duty to convey it officially. I have 15 shops in the state of California, located in the various cities including Las Vegas and Los Angeles which yield an annual turn over of 15 million. I have attached other details for your convenience. I will be waiting for your response in order to start formal proceedings.
Thanking you.
Yours truly,
Stephen Anderson,
Managing Director,
Anderson group of garments.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Partnership in Business Proposal Letter to a Friend