Maternity leave letter to employer sample

Learn how to write Maternity Leave Letter. You can use this sample Maternity Leave Letter format directly as well.
Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I wish to take maternity leave starting from date. As you are aware I am pregnant and the baby is due on (date).I have attached the relevant medical application and other details. I would like to avail the entire maternity leave and benefits. Please guide me through the process of applying for the benefits.
The leave I would like to apply from (date) to (date).I also want to add up my annual leave along with the maternity leave so that I can be with the baby after the delivery. All in together I would be taking a 3 months leave and will join immediately after that. But in case of any complication I will inform you about the extension of the leave.
I hope you will consider my situation and allow me to take the annual leave along with the maternity leave, please confirm me the dates of leave and also the date of joining back.
Waiting for the reply and thanks for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Your name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Maternity leave letter to employer sample