Marriage Invitation Letter to Friends

Dear friends,
I have finally taken a decision to marry _________. You all must be aware that we know each other from past five years and now we would like to get married .our parents have also agreed to our relation and will be fixing a date at the earliest. I would like all of you to be present for the wedding. Our parents’ want us to get married at _____________(place) followed by a reception at _____________.
There is an engagement prior to the marriage but that is a small function which only the close relatives are attending. Marriage will be most probably fixed for next month as many of __________ relatives have to come from abroad and many of the kids have vacation then. We both have decided to do the shopping from ___________.I am so excited about the marriage as I always dreamt of a marriage in a ethnic way .since both of us are from different caste and community all the rituals of the both the communities will be performed. I am really happy that our parents agreed to the marriage and our relationship. I am really looking forward to meeting you all. Please inform me way ahead when you all will be coming so that I can make arrangements.
Regards,
Your name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Marriage Invitation Letter to Friends