Love letter Writing Sample

Nothing in this world is more beautiful as love and one of the best ways to express love is to write a letter. When writing a love letter expresses your emotions in the way you want.
Here is a sweet romantic letter:
Dear Paul,
I spent many sleepless nights and after all my thoughts I decided to write you. I don’t know from where I got all this courage but today I can’t stop myself from expressing.
In all the years of our college I was a silent admirer of yours. Your smile, your style, and your voice everything was so charming that I always feel enchanted. Your silent conversation through the eyes is a memory that is still there deep in my heart. Though we were friends but somewhere I don’t when I started loving you. I never wanted to lose you so always hide my feelings. But today when you are leaving for Texas and I know that I might not be able to see you again, I could not stopped myself from expressing my true feelings for you.
I don’t know whether you love me or not and I don’t even want to compel you. It is your life and you are not restricted for anything. I hope my confession will not be a barrier in our friendship. I wish you a life full of happiness and success. Only remember if you want that there is someone who is for you and will always be for you.
With all my love,
Rosemary

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Love letter Writing Sample