Love letter to fiance for not attending birthday party

_____________ (Date)
Dear ___________ (first name of the reader)
Hope this letter finds all of you in the best of spirits. It has been a long time since we wrote or spoke to each other, so I thought of penning down a few lines.
I know you have been upset with me for not coming for your birthday party that had been organized by your friends. It is natural that a fiance is expected to be there for such parties. But darling please try and understand that there was this very important conference call that I had to be part of. In today’s scenario of extreme recession, we need to grab every opportunity to get new business.
Okay, I am sorry. Tell me how to make up for it. Come on cheer up!
All right now the good news, I have been promoted and will be relocating to your town. So we will get to see each other more often. I will let you know when the final orders for me to move come in.
Please convey my regards to aunt and uncle. Loads of love to you too.
Take care and smile,
Love
______________ (name)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Love letter to fiance for not attending birthday party