Leave letter for completion of registration of new land deal

Leave application letter should be most effective so that when your employer takes a look at it, he should convince immediately and process your leave application. To write an effective leave letter, you must know some basic details to be covered in the letter. Take a look at the sample effective leave application letter shown below in order to know the basics of effective leave application letter.
Letter:
Jason O. Rodgers
2522 Farnum Road
New York, NY 10016
12th May 2002
To
Simon Charlie
HR Manager,
Lucetaic Ltd.
Chennai.
Dear Simon Charlie,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I may not be able to attend office for three days from 15th May to 17th May 2002. My leave period can extend depending on the success of my work and completion of registration of one new land deal in the sub-urbs. If my legal registration work gets over in two days, I will be back to office in two days.
In case of any changes in the schedule, I will inform you as soon as possible. I have handed one of the important projects that I was working with to my colleague and he will finalize it in two days. after my return to office, I assure that I will complete the pending works within time.
I thank you for considering my leave request and processing it soon.
Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Mark Toeman
Jason O. Rodgers

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Leave letter for completion of registration of new land deal