Leave application for family problem

Leave letter in general is written to get permission for a person’s absence from office for a stipulated period of time. In the letter, the person can provide with a valid reason for his absence from office if he feels that the reason can be disclosed. In cases of personal reasons, the person can just mention that because of some personal problems he or she wants to avails leave to solve the problem. Take a look at the sample absence leave letter given below.
Letter:
Vernon C. Legler
1615 Wilkinson Court
North Naples, FL 33963
25th June 2009
To
Ryan Heintz
General Manager,
Realtek Solutions,
United States
Dear Mr. Heintz,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am in need of leave of absence from office for three days starting from 26th June 2009. Since, I have a personal problem to be solved with my family, I am unable to mention the exact reason for my absence from office.
I have transferred the work that I was dealing at the moment to Clara Samuel and she was already in my team and she can handle that well. I am available via phone anytime.
I kindly request you to grant me leave on the above mentioned days and help me to solve my family issues.
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Vernon C. Legler

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Leave application for family problem