Half day leave letter for son health problem

Follow These three Important Steps before writing any kind of Leave Letter :

In many cases, people need only few hours to complete some work. For example, consider that you have an appointment with a doctor to check whether you have got fever or cold. Other cases like you need to take your family out for a party or a function in evenings or you may be in any emergent situations. For all these occasions consider a half day leave letter. Check the format shown below.
Letter:
6th April 2002
To
Mark Rudher
Tinulf Creations
Washington DC
Dear Mark,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am in need of a half a day leave today afternoon. I need to take my son to the dentist to check his tooth. As my son was suffering from tooth pain, I fixed an appointment with the dentist today.
I kindly request you to grant me permission to avail half day leave today.
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Jeniffer Loyson

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Half day leave letter for son health problem