Classic love letter to girlfriend

Summary: When you are in love, you feel want your lover to be the happiest person in the world. However, to make them to feel special you need to undergo great tasks by making them feel special. Writing a love letter for them can be as effortless and as exceptional. This love letter can help you in choosing the write words, which will send you lover to cloud 9.
Dana C. Prahl
15 St Denys Road
DG12 0WU
POWFOOT
Dearest Dana,
When I saw you for the first time, I was hit with classic thunderbolt. I have not been myself since then. Your pretty face can lit up any darkest of the days and your smile is the most refreshing.
I know you can do better than me but I promise you that no one can keep you as happy as I will. I will make sure that you do not feel low ever and be the happiest person on the earth.
I will make all the problems you face as my own as I cannot afford to see you unhappy. I hope that you give me a chance to prove myself to make your life very lovely.
Lovingly yours

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Classic love letter to girlfriend