Application for leave from office for brother marriage

Learn how to write Letter for Leave Of Absence. You can use this sample Leave Of Absence Letter format directly as well.
Dear Name,
This is to inform you that I will be absent from work starting from (date). During this time, I am attending my brother’s wedding for four days and in my absence my project and files will be taken care by ( name of the individual ).
I had informed you last month that I will be taking this leave. My brother is an engineer in US and his would is also working in the same company. They do not have many leaves, so there would be a marriage and reception, and they would leave to Singapore for honeymoon. It’s just a four day affair and being the elder brother I have to be there for the marriage and have to take care of all the arrangements.
This would be the last marriage of the family and would be grand occasion .I cordially invite you and the team also to make it to the marriage.
I have handed over all my responsibilities to different team members, and I am sure they would do it appropriately.
For any kind of emergency, you can contact me at this number________.
As I informed you before I will be joining back on (date)___________.
Sincerely,
Your Name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Application for leave from office for brother marriage