Annual leave request letter to boss

Any organization having employees formulate some leave allowances in order to make sure that they employees are comfortable and take leave in case of any emergency. Each organization has annual leave allowance of some specified days according to their rule. A employee can avail his full annual leave either during the end of the year or at any time in between the year. The format of requesting for an annual leave letter is given below.
Letter:
Lewis K. Buckman
3997 Pickens Way
Longview, TX 75604
25th February 2001
To
Peter Nicholas,
HR Manager,
Devicombines Associates.
Dear Mr. Peter Nicholas,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am in need of a long term leave and I wish to avail my full annual leave allowance, as I have my full annual leave allowance. I may take leave for one month as I am planning for a national tour with my family.
I have assigned my present work to Mr. David. He knows well about my work and he can handle without any problems, as only final part is left to be completed by him.
I will return to office on 2nd April, 2001. If there happens to be any changes in my plan or if I want to attend office earlier or later than the mentioned date, I will inform you well in advance. Thanks for considering my request.
Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Lewis K. Buckman
3997 Pickens Way
Longview, TX 75604

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Annual leave request letter to boss