Annual leave application format for office

Learn how to write Office Leave Letter. You can use this sample Office Leave Letter format directly as well.
Your name
Your Address
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email
Date
Name
Position,
Department
Office address,
City, State,Zip.
Re Annual leave letter
Dear name,
I am writing this letter to apply for the annual leave of four weeks which I can avail as per the company policy. I have not availed any of the leaves from past six months so I would like to apply for leave starting from date( ).
The main reason for this leave is that I have to be with my father for an open heart surgery. I am the only son and I remember informing you that the operation is to be conducted in the dates I applied for leave, I would like to be with my father for a month as this operation requires two months rest and care. I wish to be with him during the operation and after care for at least a month.
I will make sure that I hand over all my responsibilities to another employee from our and explain everything to him
I will be able to resume with work from (date) and I hope that there is no emergency or need for extension else I will inform about the same. This is my contact details please contact me for any information.
Waiting for the confirmation of leave.
Yours sincerely,
Your name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Annual leave application format for office