Accident leave application sample letter

This is formal letter that an employee writes to the management, for granting him leave of absence from his work. The duration of the leave and the reason should be mentioned in precise manner.
Here is a sample leave of absence letter:
From:
Mr. James Hadley
Arthur Road,
California
To:
The Chairman
Mather and Andrews
Lawyers and Solicitors,
Rosewood Building,
Park Street
California
23rd June 2010
Ref: Request for leave for 6 days.
Dear Sir,
I am forwarding my application for leave of absence from work for 6 days. As you are aware that I met with an accident yesterday, and I am still in the hospital. The doctors have advised me to rest for another 5 days. Although there is nothing seriously wrong with me, but I am in no condition to report to work for another 5 days.
I have advised my senior lawyer and have given my routine work to my assistant to complete. In my absence there will be no loss of work.
I am enclosing my doctor’s certificate for the records. I shall be reporting on the 28th of this month.
Thanking You,
Yours truly,
James Hadley

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Accident leave application sample letter