Teacher Job Acceptance Letter Template

Sample job acceptance letter:

Your First Name Your Last Name
Your address
Your phone number
Addressee's First Name Addressee's Last Name
Addressee's title/organization
Addressee's address

Dear Ms. Waters:

I was very happy to receive your phone call this afternoon when you offered me the position of head 6th grade teacher at the Children's Day School.  Please regard this letter as my formal acceptance.

As we agreed, my starting date will be August 24th, and I will work for the salary of $36,000 annually plus health coverage according to what we discussed.

Thank you again, Ms. Waters, for providing me with a wonderful opportunity.  Please let me know if there is anything special I should do before my starting date.  I am thrilled to be joining the Children's Day School team.

Sincerely,

Signature

First Name Last Name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Teacher Job Acceptance Letter Template