Simple Resignation letter template with request

Formal letter is the one which every one used to write in case of any official transfer of information. Every organization or industry have some specific things to be mentioned in a formal letter like their name, id number, class, etc. But, neglecting that, all industries around the world follow a uniform template for writing formal letters. Beneath you can see a formal letter template, which you can use for writing any formal letters.

To
Name of the Recipient,
Designation,
Company and Address.
Date.
Dear Mr. or Mrs. Recipient Name,
I am resigning from the position of [designation in office] because of some personal issues and I want you to accept this formal resignation letter. Since, I have personal problems, I am unable to disclose it. So, I kindly want to relieve me from my duty as soon as possible.
With Best Regards,
Signature and Name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Simple Resignation letter template with request