Sample Goodbye Letters to Colleagues

Summary: An employee of a company writes this letter to her fellow workers and colleagues with whom she has worked for the past five years. She is sad to be leaving the company, due to the relocation of her family, but wishes the company and her colleagues all the best for the future
20th December 2010
Dear Colleagues,
I am writing this letter, as you are all aware that I will be leaving the company in two days time. My reason for this impromptu departure from the company is my families’ relocation to Kent, therefore meaning I will be unable to continue my present position as administrative assistant within the company.
I would like to thank you all for the guidance, help and support I have received from all of you in the five years that I have worked for the company. I feel that I have prospered both personally as well as professionally thanks to your input. I would also like to thank you all for the emotional support I received when my father passed away last year.
I wish the company and all of you as my colleagues all the best for the future, and hope the company continues to prosper. My email is pgs234@hmail and my cell phone is 45678987.
Best regards
Miss P Smith

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Goodbye Letters to Colleagues