Sample Farewell Thank you Letters

Farewell thank you letters are written in appreciation to all colleagues for their coordination and lovely time spent together. It also admires the hard work done by each and every team member and helps the company reach new heights. This letter also thanks the entire team to help the writer gain a senior post and the teams support during the bad and the good times of the organization.
13TH MARCH’2010
Dear team,
This letter is to thank the entire team for their support and kind coordination to help me reach a senior position. I would like to share to all of you present here that today is my, last day in this organization. I have joined Techbam Corporation as a senior marketing director.
I am delighted to tell all of you that I have enjoyed every moment working with all of you present here. Without all of your support I wouldn’t have been at this position. It’s been five years journey for me in this company where I joined as a normal marketing executive and could reach a post of branch sales manager.
Once again thanking all of you and will miss the time we spent together working in this organization. You all feel free to contact me when ever required on my cell. I will mail you all my new address once I shift in to the new apartment.
Thanking you all
Yours truly,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Farewell Thank you Letters