Sample Farewell Letter to Boss

Your Name
Your Address
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email
Date
Name
Position,
Department
Office address,
City, State,Zip.
Dear Sir,
It’s time for me to say goodbye to you. I take this opportunity to say thank you to you for all your guidance and support. It’s because of your support and believe that I achieved success in my personal and professional life.
I wish to express my gratitude for all the professional development received while working here .I will always remember your training and whatever you taught me. I believe whatever success I achieved in this organization is because of your guidance and support. Even though I am happy to join other organization it is with regret that I am bidding goodbye to you as I will miss you and the team.
I am confident that I will utilize the skills and experience that I gained under your supervision in my new position.
Do keep in touch and you may reach me at the email address at (email address).
Please call me at my number (phone number).
Best wishes to you.
Thanks again for everything,
Sincerely,
Your name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Farewell Letter to Boss