Sample Credit Card Dispute Letter

All types of credit letters are formal letters thus it should be written in formal and professional language. Credit letter can be written for various purposes it can be written as complaining letter. By writing such complaining credit letter an account holder can forged complain with the bank for unnecessary charges levied on him or her.

Mr. Kermit R. Boyer

Branch Manager

New York Cooperative Bank Pvt. Ltd

3657 Oak Drive
Albany, NY 12207
28 September 2010
Subject: SAMPLE CREDIT CARD DISPUTE LETTER
Dear, Mr. Kermit
I Ms. Shayla C. Ralston a credit card holder of your New York Cooperative Bank and I hereby inform you by writing this credit card dispute letter that unnecessary late fees payment has charged to me by your bank accounting department. Till date it is my best record that I had made all my credit card bill payments on or before the due date give by you but your bank accounting statement have been showing that late fees payment of rupees 5,000 has charged to me for the month of August, 2010. But for this month I had made payment on 28th of August, 2010 which is 2 days prior to the given due date. This amount is unnecessarily and without my permission is deducted from my account thus I humble request you to kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. For your reference I have attached all cheque numbers detailed list. Hope to hear needful from you as soon as possible.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Shayla C. Ralston

4403 Maud Street
Wilmington, DE 19801

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample Credit Card Dispute Letter