Sample cover letter for IT software training program

our name
Your Address
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email
Date
Name
Position,
Department
Office address,
City, State, Zip.
Dear Sir,
I am a graduate in science from (university) and am interested in working with an IT company. I have heard from my sources about the recruitment of degree holders into a trainee program were you select meritorious student and train them on new it software with a stipend.
I am looking for a challenging offer which allows me to prove my ability and skills in a particular field. It would be a privilege to work in your company and get trained from one of the top most professionals from leading company.
I have been an excellent student throughout my three years of degree and I am one among the toppers. I have an outgoing personality and can easily solve any problem which makes me popular in the peer group and I believe these personality traits help in the work place also.
I have enclosed my resume and all the transcripts and mark sheet and certificates. I look forward to your reply.
Yours faithfully,
Your Name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sample cover letter for IT software training program